Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy 1 & 2

Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy 1 & 2 Video Clips. Duration : 15.67 Mins.


NOTE: Some people seem to be unable to know how to read or don't bother to read this description. So I'll say it again, I did not make this video. Please stop asking me when the next one is coming out, where to download it, and/or giving me credit for it. I don't mean to rage or to be rude, but it's really starting to get annoying. So if you really want to know the answer to these questions, just take a few seconds out of your day to read this description and I guarantee you'll find all the answers you need... it really ain't that hard. A little research never hurt anybody. So this is my last warning as of now. If anyone PM's me or leaves comments on my page with the same stupid questions, or gives me credit, it'll lead to an instant block, no questions asked. I've blocked a few already, so don't test me. And I deeply apologize to those who have done nothing wrong. But this is mainly for those who don't know how to read or listen. So please take no offense. If you wish to give thanks, Monty Oum's profile is down below. And again I don't mean to be rude, but try having some respect for Monty, the creator. Thank you! This high quality animation movie is called Dead Fantasy featuring the hot vixens from Tecmo and Square Enix games in an all out scrap. Which was created by the Great "Monty Oum" I'm now a huge fan of his work. Because he's given me more inspiration to continue my own series "Jin's Search", and simply because this is by far the best fan based animations I've ...

Tags: Dead, Fantasy, One, And, Two, Monty, Oum, High, Quality, Hitomi, Tifa, Kasumi, Ayame, Yuna, Riku, Kairi, Rinoa, Rachel, Fight, Alive, Final

Experience Theater

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น