COD MW2 - How Many Times & Should I Get a PS3?

COD MW2 - How Many Times & Should I Get a PS3? Video Clips. Duration : 10.92 Mins.


The "Waiting on a Noob" song is now available for download. bit.ly - iTunes amzn.to - Amazon USA mp3 amzn.to - Amazon UK mp3 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How many times have we taken this route? How many times has it worked out? How many times have we ran up these stairs? How many times have I looked right there? How many times have I got up on this 3rd story? How many times have you seen me make it splash like Robert Horry? How many times have I caught a noob off guard near b? How many times have I jumped on this balcony? Wow! How did he not see me? Near C? That's pathetic! Like JJ Redick missing a layup! ------------------------------------------------------------ Reasons why I don't have a PS3: 1. I don't want to buy games twice. 2. Someone probably already has my Chris Smoove name on Playstation. 3. I'd be too lazy to switch cables to record lol 4. WWS is on 360 not PS3 :( 5. 360 gets map packs quicker than PS3 :( 6. Can you list more than 5 reasons why I should get a PS3? If you can convince me, maybe I'll pull one out for Black Ops!

Tags: cod, mw2, cfhris, smoove, call, of, duty, modern, warfare, karachi, subbase, sub, base, salvage, resurrgence, pack, stimulus, m16, holographic, xbox, 360, ps3, domination, ground, war, nuke, quick, scope, hard, no, game, play, commentary, tips, noob, tube, grenade, launcher, tubing, toobing, tricks, rage, quit, pain, killer, fps, gaming, video game, weapons, consoles

Experience Theater ดูหนังออนไลน์

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น